[Northkeep] Need something to do Saturday???

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:55:21 PDT 2009

Hello Northkeep!

 Looking for something to break up the pre-war monotony? Wanna get out and
see some quality high class entertainment? Come to the Spotlight theatre and
see me! The one and only Bubbles Boudoir!

 I just got a call from the director and they needed an act for the Olio on
Saturday and they called me! So, instead of debuting on the 28th after war..
I go on this week, yikes! My costume is not quite finished and my shoes are
in the shop and I don't have a thing to wear and  oh, oh oh where is my
fairy Godmother when I need her!

I'm a SCAdian, I will be ready and fabulous! I work best under pressure.
 Love ya!
 Tina
aka the imfamous Bubbles Boudoir
--