[Northkeep] Chinese mary janes

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 12:37:13 PDT 2009

I guess I did a better job than I thought on the link, but something strange--when I clicked on the link and went to the site and to the maryjane section, I could not click on the shoe color and go to that color's selections from there.  But when I went to the site via my Bookmark, I could.  Strange.  If you experience the same, Google the site's name and go from there.  The mysteries of technology.

                                                                        Baroness Catrin