[Northkeep] Sad News

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 11:48:49 PDT 2009

Hey everyone!  We have been running around like mad back and forth from the hospital, as you can imagine.  We're very tired.  We are very close to Andrew's Mother so this has been difficult.  She has had a long battle with her heart beginning with heart attacks then congestive heart failure then dialysis and pneumonia.  We are just grateful she doesn't have to endure any more pain.  Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.  We have the comfort of our friends, family and faith so we are going to be okay. The service will be Saturday March 21st at 1pm at the Cathedral of Praise Church
4600 S 129th West Ave, Sand Springs, OK 74063 (918) 245-2434

Her name is Virginia Goins
She was born July 24th 1926.  She was called home March 18th 2009 at the age of 82.
If anyone needs to contact me for any reason my number is (918) 798-5431

Love to you all,
     ~Isabela