[Northkeep] Northkeep Online OP - Updated -- but help needed.

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sat Mar 21 17:42:26 PDT 2009

So, I realized it had been about .. er... (mumblemumble) a long time...
since I updated my online OP.  It's located at:
http://www.northkeep.org/  - Click on PEOPLE.   (I haven't updated the other
pages, just the OP.)

 I've brought it current, through the last OP created by Kevin Keary, last
year - so if you received an award since around  JUNE of 2008, it may not be
listed.  I also added a bunch of photos, looking for more up to date or
flattering images than I had available previously, and came up with a couple
of armorial images for folks I didn't have before.

So: if you have a moment, please take a look at YOUR entry (and anyone
else's you want to proofread).  If you have corrections, want a better photo
(and have one to offer), have a device I don't know about, etc.. please send
me all and any corrections or updates or whatevers -- please send via email
off list -- and please send it to me by next Friday, March 27. This will
give me a chance to do any provided updates.  On March 30, I am burning the
website to CD and bringing it to populace, and will hand it over to our hard
working Baronial webmaster, Amadeo, so that it can, if he wishes, be moved
to the Baronial website.

Thanks for any suggestions / updates / feedback / etc in advance...

- Zubeydah