[Northkeep] Northkeep Online OP - Updated -- but help needed.

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun Mar 22 13:06:00 PDT 2009

Hi Sir Balvin!

yes, all is well with Abe and I - we're still getting settled in the new
place, and I've finally found some temp work after a bit time being
unemployed. His job is still ridiculous, but that's life..

I'm sorry you don't like your photo: It's the one you posed for at the
07-26-06 fighter practice. Will you be at Populace or an upcoming fighter
practice?  If so, bring your favorite garb and I'd be delighted to take
more, until you're completely happy with the one chosen.

Ever fondly and respectfully,

Zubeydah