[Northkeep] New Arrival to the Barony.

Lynn LRA at olpdsl.net
Tue Mar 24 11:42:21 PDT 2009

Welcome Lady Annecathryn,

You've arrived at just the right time. The Barony of Northkeep has
populace on the last Monday of the month, which just happens to be next
Monday, March 30. We meet at the Martin East Regional Library (2601 S
Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129), which is on Garnett between 31st and 21st
Streets. You probably already know how to get to us, but just in case
you don't, go to:
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=nowata+ok&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=Vx7JSeSHMZnunQfXnaSZAw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=image
for a Google map to get you there.
Although the meeting starts at 7:30, many arrive a little early to
socialize. Also, after the meeting, a lot of the group go out for food
and more socializing.

If you are coming to the Northkeep populace, please look me (Lynn the
Inquisitive) up and I'll happily introduce you around.

We also have a canton in Bartlesville, which is close to you. It is the
Incipient Canton of Chemin Noir. I believe they meet the fourth Thursday
of the month, which will be this Thursday the 26th. They meet at the
Dewey Branch of Arvest Bank, at Don Tyler and US 75 (northeast corner),
in the Branding Iron room, which is on the east side of the bank. I
think the meeting starts about 7:45 p.m. They also usually go out for
socializing and food after their meeting, too.

I could be mistaken about the Chemin Noir populace times.... but I'm
sure someone will correct the info if this is not right.

I look forward to you being a part of our great group.

Lynn the Inquisitive