[Northkeep] Seneschal Applications

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Mon Mar 30 19:09:27 PDT 2009

Just as a heads up since I have had questions.   The applications for Seneschal can not close until the application times have been published in at least the local publication.  If it was not published in this months newsletter then the earliest is can close is the officers following next months.  If anyone is interested in applying they need to get me a copy of the application and related forms.  As of this time I have not gotten any applications for the office and also to the best of my knowledge the office was not published as open.  If I am wrong please let me know so I can work with everyone to get the dates correct.  If anyone has any questions please contact me offlist.  If prefered my phone number is in the Blackstar under regional officers.

HE Ainar Magnusson
NR Seneschal