[Northkeep] School Demo needs YOU!

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 23:20:44 PDT 2009

I am free to attend and bring stuff to show if anyone will ferry me there (I am geographically impaired and get lost going someplace unfamiliar even w/Mapquest).  I like demos and depending on what is needed can do various things of a non-combat nature.  I will happily chip in for gas to the driver.

                                                                    Baroness Catrin