[Northkeep] Troll shifts at Gulf Wars

cardweaver at netzero.com cardweaver at netzero.com
Thu Mar 12 15:04:57 PDT 2009

Sorry for the bandwidth, but since a number of people have asked, I thought I'd cover the info this way . . . .
My troll shifts as lead are Sunday night/Monday morning from midnight to 6 AM and Wed night 6 PM to midnight.  I expect I'll spend at least part of most nights up there, however.
Needless to say, troll can usually use help and (regardless of what the watch may tell you) is open from Sunday until Sat at noon, so it's a place to volunteer regardless of when your free time occurs.