[Northkeep] Scribal / Painting / Fighter Practice / Castellan

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Mon Mar 30 08:17:23 PDT 2009

The extremely talented Lady Danielle de Marseilles, who is the current
Northkeep Bardic Champion and also an amazing artist/scribe, spoke with me last
week about creating original prize scrolls for this year's Castellan.

With the consent of the autocrats and Their Excellencies, she and I will be
working on this project at this week's fighter practice, and invite anyone with
scribal experience (or interest) to come on by. We'd love some help!!

- Zubeydah