[Northkeep] School Demo needs YOU!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 16:33:33 PDT 2009

April 30th from 1-3 Prattville Elementary will be hosting our yearly demo!

 The kids are really excited about it. This is really closer to Sand
Springs than anything and it is really easy to find.
We need all the help we can get. This school absolutely loves it when
we come out.

 For the last three years I get emails where they are practically
begging us to be there. The really cool thing is that it makes a huge
impression on the kids.
Morgan and I had kids coming up to us months later  around town saying
how they remembered who we were.

 We really need some fighters and people to show some arts and
sciences. You don't have to stay the whole time, just long enough to
demonstrate your skill. I have a fantastic time at this demo. I
realize it is during the day on a weekday and that makes it kind of
hard. I wanted to get the word out now so that folks can plan. I will
be posting directions and such and hope to see as many people there as
we can get.

Thanks!

Montega Blackdragon