[Northkeep] School Demo needs YOU!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 05:27:37 PDT 2009

They are also talking about an evening demo where parents can meet
members of the SCA. This is still in the works so I don't have time
and date on that yet. That would be awesome. Two years ago there was a
boy who just fell in love with the whole idea of the SCA and had his
parents been there to see his excitement they might have joined. So,
anyone interested in an evening demo let me know.