[Northkeep] hospital update

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 16:30:10 PST 2009

I'm glad you are feeling better so fast. Don't rush your discharge though if
you are still feeling poorly. Enjoy being waited on while you can. You
probably won't get that kind of service when you get home and you don't need
little kiddies bouncing on you either... tee hee.
 get better soon!
 Tina

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Cisco Cividanes <engtrktwo at gmail.com> wrote:

> OKay, I am not going to make this a long post, I am presently in general
> recovery, and according to every nurse, nurses aid and janitor I've talked
> with, I am recovering at better than twice the anticipated rate that the
> surgeon and his team had told them to expect. I was up and walking mostly
> unassisted 12 hours after surgery, and have been walking laps around the
> recovery floor today with general ease. Im still on a lot pain killers,but
> the nurses have commented that I am still asking for less in the way of
> main
> meds than most patients, so take fvrom that what you will.
>
> My respatory therapists,and my physical therapists both said that I was
> doing better 12 hours after surgery than most of their patients do after a
> week.
>
> All that being said, the incision hurts like hell, and they said that wont
> change for a while. But I'm dealing.
>
> Their is talk about discharginjg me tonorow... but thats speculative, and
> not all the doctors are speculating the same thing. if it does happen it
> should be in the afternoon to evening, but we'll wait and see.
>
> IF, by any chance, anyone wants to follow up on previous statements and try
> to pay me a visit, e-mail me directly and Ill get back to you with my
> situation and weather or not a visit is a good idea.
>
> Engtrktwo at gmail.com
>

> Ivo Blackhawk

Any day above ground is a good day!