[Northkeep] Northkeep Online OP - Updates

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun Mar 22 15:57:46 PDT 2009

I've received info updates today from Arthur Blackmoon and Tia. These have
been posted.  Thank you to Lady Katrine for her kind offer of information!

I've also created new device graphics for Hersir Thorgrim Northkeep, Angus
Gunn, Andrew Selwyn, and Thorvald.

Ottokar, I think I finally have your device colors right - could you double
check?

Mistress Rosalynde and Master Sir Finn:  yours are also new device graphics:
would you be willing to double check to see if I translated the blazons
correctly?

(Anyone that I've built a device graphic for: if you want a larger size
version, let me know and I'd be glad to send it to you.)

I'll be bringing my camera to Populace and to next week's Wednesday fighter
practice, to get updated photos of anyone who wants one done.

- Zubeydah