[Northkeep] New Arrival to the Barony.

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Mar 24 12:34:20 PDT 2009

Allow me to echo everyone else's welcome, Lady Annecathryn

And add that there is a chance to meet many of the Barony should you
wish BEFORE Monday's populace meeting, even before Thursday's Populace
Meeting in Chemin Noir.
We have a weekly fighter practice on Wednesday, tomorrow, at the VFW in
Tulsa at 1109 E 6th St, on 6th just west of Peoria. This week is our
monthly 'Grub & Garb' special fighter practice where we make sure to
dress in appropriate garb and share a potluck supper. There is often a
'cooking contest' attached to it, but I haven't heard if that is
happening this time or what the theme is if there is one. It starts
about 7 but there are likely to be people in attendance from 6:30 on.

I have the honor of being the Barony's current herald, and have added
your name (and awards as they appear in Caid's OP) to our baronial OP.
I will pass them on to the Kingdom, but the Kingdom doesn't track
non-armigerous baronial awards from our kingdom OR others (but then
Ansteorra is a rarity in even HAVING armigerous baronial awards), so
two of yours will appear locally only in Northkeep's list. I assume you
prefer your name rendered as you typed it, Annecathryn, and not the way
your old kingdom's OP carried it, Anne Cathryn. I also assume the
kingdom's version is the one that is registered with your arms. Please
correct me where I'm wrong.

I look forward to meeting you in person so
on
Kevin