[Northkeep] New Arrival to the Barony.

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 24 13:45:18 PDT 2009

Goode Lady of Wicken Bonhunt please feel most welcomed unto the Barony of Northkeep.

This Wednesday will stand as the weekly fighter practice held at 6th and Peoria at the VFW hall. Also this day will serve as our monthly Grub and Garb, which is a night for hospitality where one and all shall dress up while sharing in food and good company. Feel free to bring a sewing project or music to share.

Most Kindly
Ian Dun Gillan
Baron of Northkeep