[Northkeep] School Demo needs YOU!

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 23:24:23 PDT 2009

I am also ok with an evening demo.

                                                                     Baroness Catrin

________________________________
From: Catherine Lackey <catanlac at yahoo.com>
To: The Barony of Northkeep <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 1:20:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] School Demo needs YOU!

I am free to attend and bring stuff to show if anyone will ferry me there (I am geographically impaired and get lost going someplace unfamiliar even w/Mapquest).  I like demos and depending on what is needed can do various things of a non-combat nature.  I will happily chip in for gas to the driver.

                                                                    Baroness Catrin