[Northkeep] School Demo a Success!

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 06:22:35 PDT 2009

Greetings,

I would like to single out and thank Lady Montega for all her hard work with this demo and for making it a great success. Thank you to all the people that were able to make. Thank you for showing the public what we're all about.

Thanks,

Centurion Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus
Hospitaller Northkeep