[Northkeep] Woot!

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue May 5 20:26:48 PDT 2009

Nope! Not eleven,  5 !  She was 4 when I remember her first  so she can't
be more than 5!  And Eric and Kevin agree with me!

Happy Birthday Love , and don't ever finish growing up.  Hope it was a
good day and that it is and even better year.

Love and hugs to you.
Keigan

In a message dated 5/5/2009 4:36:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,