[Northkeep] [NorthkeepFighters] Demo in June for the VFW

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 10:23:47 PDT 2009

Although this does conflict with Moonshadows summer event and I would hate to miss it.  I feel strongly that we should support this demo.  Besides them giving us a place to practice and everything else that we do in their building this demo will be catered for the Vets.  We owe them a lot and this will show them our appreciation .  Besides it will draw a very large crowd as well.

Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer
Northern Regional Knight Marshal Ansteorra