[Northkeep] [NorthkeepFighters] Demo in June for the VFW

Sweet, Debby deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu
Thu May 7 11:09:40 PDT 2009

>I agree. Although I hate to not be there to support Mooneschadowe
>I feel we have an obligation to the vets to do this demo and do
>it well. And, as Ulf pointed out, this is going to be a very large
>crowd to play to.

Ah, well, if you want to support Mooneschadowe come the weekend before (June 20 & 21) to the demo we are having at the OK Celtic Heritage & Music Festival. Anyone SCA who works gate or works the demo area (inside in the AC) will get in free. Loads of Celtic music, dancers, sessions, music workshops, vendors, sheepdog trials, horses, Scottish games, and the SCA.

Estrill