[Northkeep] Uh...

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Thu May 7 17:02:36 PDT 2009

As it was an evening entertainment, basically a party, the quote unquote
"slaves" were volunteers, we never had a problem with it in
Trimaris.  Corporate never became involved, it was good clean fun to raise
money for a good cause. Nothing meant to denigrate or demean.

 Tina
 not meaning to be offensive
just wanting to help

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 5:44 AM, Peter Schorn <peterschorn at pdq.net> wrote:

> >If the populace is willing and I can get together a goodly amount of
> >participants I would be willing to present an evening of entertainment
> >capped by a "slave auction"
>
> If you want to do that for a friend's benefit, that's great, but you may
> want to do it well apart from any SCA function.  I'm not sure how
> well-received news of a "slave auction" would be at the Corporate level.

Any day above ground is a good day!