[Northkeep] Uh...

Cheryl Kiel azuredecodragon at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 20:28:32 PDT 2009

I've seen slave auctions at several Ansteorra events & I def remember one at Gulf Wars a little while back.
No idea how official they were, but yea it's just volunteers auctioning off their skills & services with a fun twist.
They always seemed to do pretty well & were a lot of fun.  Obviously it'd be up to their Excellencies if it's something they want to do at their event.

Tamberlin