[Northkeep] OT Casting Call

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 14:28:21 PDT 2009

To all who have children,

My brother is associated with StartPictures and needs kids. He is making a controversial film and needs 3 pre-teens, 11-13, possibly from 4-7pm next Thursday, to participate in a spelling bee skit. He asked me to find them for him. I pictured Ulf's son, Zahava's son, or Keigan's daughter and niece.

Anyway, this is a non-paying role, but the children's name will appear in the credits and they will receive a free copy of the finished movie.

For more information, please contact me at zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com and I will fill you in on the rest.

Thanks,
Dervilia

For those of you without children. He sometimes needs adults too. Let me know if you're interested.

May you work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching.
~An Irish Proverb