[Northkeep] The Play's the Thing - To Read! [JULIUS CAESAR in May]

Antigonus Bearbait bardsatlarge at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 09:19:23 PDT 2009

Greetings, all!

Tiggy here!

Just to let you know that we are getting together again to sit around and read another Shakespeare play.  Originally, we were going to celebrate the Ides of March with a Julius Caesar Salad party, but weather / scheduling / daily life kinda got in the way for both March & April.  So, we just decided to postpone until this month.

We are getting together on the 31st - that is a Sunday and the weekend following Steppes Warlord [it is also the same weekend as Queen's Champion] , and will be meeting at Tadhg & Meraud's in Namron around 5pm.  Forgive me, but I don't have the address on me - will be posting that shortly, as soon as I can put my hands on it again.

So, bring a salad to share [it does not have to be Caesar Salad] and a copy of JULIUS CAESAR to join in reading with the rest of us, and be prepared to have a great time.  In case you missed our previous readings, these things are a really enormous fun.