[Northkeep] Castellan Prizes

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 27 07:19:18 PDT 2009

Greetings All,
We are still in need of items for the prize baskets. Especially those for Children. We do have recorders but we need so much more.

For the adult prizes we have at least one nice item per adult prize basket that is appropriate for the category
We also have at least one nice piece of jewelry, and a wooden bowl.

The prize baskets are:
Castellan
Drighton (heavy combat)
Provost (rapier combat)
Bardic
Artisan
Archery
Marksman (Knife,Ax, and Spear)
Things that are appropriate for adult prizes are cloth, beads, candles, etc.

Childrens baskets are:
Small's Castellan (6-8)
Children's Castellan (9-11)
Youth's Castellan (12+)
Bard
Archer
Artisan
Things that are appropriate for children are period games, period toys, bubbles, beads, etc.

If you would like to donate something please post that here so that others know and we do not duplicate our efforts.

Kindly
Ian
Baron