[Northkeep] Pole Party Sunday 10:00AM

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 20:05:41 PDT 2009

His Excellency wanted me to remind everyone that the making of the poles for the new Baronial pavilion will be at my house out back in the shop on Sunday morning at 10AM.

My house is at 929 S Canton Ave in Tulsa. 3 blocks east of Yale, just north of 11th street.

For those who are not into the woodworking, we will be finishing up the Castellan site tokens in the house.

IF YOU OPEN THE GATE TO GET IN THE BACK, CLOSE IT (or spend the day looking for my dog...)

If you get lost call my cell 918-633-3406

Zahava