[Northkeep] Castellan Gate Schedule

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Sat May 30 10:15:47 PDT 2009

I also have a semi-newbie who is willing to sit gate with me from 2-4a. Shes a transplan from Crystal Mines, & has been to a cpl of our events down here. her name is Kolfina, I'll happily teach her gate. :)
Slainte! ~*Meryn*~

 ~*Muirenn Nia ingen Nath-I*~  <---thats how its spelled! :D
AKA ~*Meryn the Wanderer*~
AKA ~*Saiyeh*~

"I play with swords
I dont play well with others.