[Northkeep] Award recomendations

Darin Herndon darin.herndon at chk.com
Tue May 5 06:41:39 PDT 2009

Arthur,

If you have a copy of what you sent the current Crown, I would go ahead and forward a copy to TRH now as a courtesy copy.  If you have to re-write it to send it, then you could wait until Coronation (May 16) and re-submit using the form or whatever method you originally used.  That is 3 weeks prior to Castellan and should be enough time but more time may be better if you can forward a copy now.

Etienne