[Northkeep] Update on Thormund

Chass Brown charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 6 12:13:06 PDT 2009

They still have to pay workers comp insurance on him. Have him get a good
lawyer like Victer Owens in Tulsa and get it started today. The faster you
get it started the faster he will get his first check. We got mine started
when they put me in the hospital for surgery adn had my first check before
the weekend. If you need a good lawyer he is a good one and honest...
something odd about an honest lawyer i know lol (and yes you need a lwayser
Oklahoma is the only state having laws protecting insurance companies not
the injured worker).

Chass/Lord Charinthalis Del Sans