[Northkeep] "Put out that bloody cigare..." *

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun May 10 12:04:39 PDT 2009

greetings

I think it has possibly ( like many other things ) become a " hot topic "
because our new president is an American of African decent .
unfortunately , slavery in one form or another was a major factor ,  (and
politcly correct ) for many hundreds of years in all parts of the world.
really sad part is , that , as was mentioned earlier , there are still
places where humans are still for sale or traded like sheep, : (     .
in the current p.c. climate in the u.s. it is common belief that " the white
man sailed down to africa , and drove free peace loving families on to their
ships like cattle to be sold in america and elsewhere as slaves " ,
the part that isnt so popular in the history books , is the fact that it
wasnt just africans that were slaves, and also the fact that other africans
had hearded the slaves to the dock and sold them to the white man , ( and
anyone else with money or trade goods ) .
just as many other peoples of the time did, it was much easier and more
profitable to sell your enemy to someone else than worry he might stage a
takeover of his own ......

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur

( no if they were really " African Americans " they would be people born in
Africa , who later became citizens here.
being born here they are Americans of African decent . )

as for the uumm ... Californians , they have to have someplace other than
New York to hold parades, etc, if they tried to hold them here all those
peace loving Christians would forget to turn the other cheek part, and go
straight to the if thyne eye offend thee  , pluck it out , part , and say
god told them to do it : (
Christians can and quite often are just as fanatical as any Oslama bald
Hiney , and have from time to time gone forth to
 " destroy the infidels "  themselves.

what's funny , is the fact that there are probably just as many people
practicing those hobbies in Okla. as there are any where else, they just
have to go to California to be in a parade ; )

your odd thoughts for the day = )

happy mothers day = )

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur