[Northkeep] "Put out that bloody cigare..." *

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Tue May 12 17:27:54 PDT 2009

Thank you, my Baron. I just finished reading they many threads this has
spawned, had no idea it would raise so much discussion, but like someone
once said any PR is good PR.

 So, now that every one knows about it and is talking about it, let's get
out the old pocket book, brush up your performance skills and volunteer to
be a "Slave for Love" for Thormund.

Castellan! Be there!
 Tina

On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 2:13 PM, Jerry Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> Alright everyone I think this has gone on long enough...
>
> The auction what ever you prefer to call it is just an attempt offering
> honest aid for a good cause; to help a family in need. Those of you arguing
> are stealing from the effort with your bickering. If this thing does happen
> don't call it a slave aution don't call it anything other than what it is,
> an action to help the Family of Thormund and Amanda. What is auctioned will
> not be lewd or illegal it will be services of some kind decided by the the
> individuals who offer themselves to take part in this effort, do not
> belittle them by calling them slaves and please stop bickering over this
> issue.
>
> Kindly,
> Ian
> baron