[Northkeep] FW: Teach Archery to our Younger Generation!

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri May 15 13:04:59 PDT 2009

greetings

thank you !!! i haven't laughed that hard in quite a while !!!

but on a serious note , thats why children should be taught early that
things like fire , fire arms , archery equipment , throwing weapons , knives
, axes , chain saws , etc are all dangerous, and can hurt them as well as
others .

so missile practice for kids is actually a safety course ; )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur