[Northkeep] Running Around At Practice

jennifer stoops aderynluna at gmail.com
Sat May 23 07:40:42 PDT 2009

Perhaps a good solution to this problem would be to have children's
activities as a part of the activities at fighter practice again.  When we
practiced at McClure they had a park atmosphere to run around in that was
safe, since we've moved to the VFW hall it would be nice if we could all
come up with activities that would better occupy their time.