[Northkeep] Running Around At Practice

Montega montega at gmail.com
Sat May 23 10:40:59 PDT 2009

The "solution" is that parents need to step up to the plate and take
care of and watch their kids at all events/practices/meetings. It is
very rude to let your child run around like a little insane person.
You can't expect the so called village to raise your kid. I for one
don't feel responsible for any child but my own.
 With that said, I would like to mention another issue at fighter
practice. Those of you who have small kids, PLEASE consider not
letting them run back and forth on the stage in the fighting area.
Several times I've about had a heart attack because one of them almost
took a nose dive right to the floor. This happens at almost every
practice and eventually one of them WILL get hurt. If you are in a
meeting in another room, this does not mean let the monkeys loose on
the rest of us. We may not always be there to catch them when they
fall.

Thanks!
Tega