[Northkeep] Scroll Emergency

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 29 07:13:52 PDT 2009

Okay we have a few of the people who were working on the original scrolls for Castellan, some of whom have not contacted me letting me know their scrolls will not be done. Lady Danielle from Mooneschadowe was sort of coordinating the creation of the scrolls...but I have not heard from her. At least one person will not be able to complete their scroll so if there are any Illuminators and Calligraphers out there who are willing to come to our aid this would be a great boon to Northkeep.

Iif anyone needs to know what we need please contact me ASAP.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron