[Northkeep] Castellan Gate Schedule

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 20:27:57 PDT 2009

Good evening Northkeep, the greatest Barony in the Known World (and a few people from out of Barony who stepped up too)!!

Here is the updated list of Gate Shifts for Castellan. I got lots and lots of emails about the shifts, especially the Saturday morning ones, so if you sent me an email about a slot but are not on the schedule, please do not feel snubbed! I have your names and will happily put you to work elsewhere! We are especially in need of help at site set-up Friday night. So all you people who asked for Friday 10pm-midnight, just come to the hall and we'll have plenty to do!

Gate Shifts
  Time Person 1 Person 2
Friday
 6:00PM-8:00PM Dervilia O'Shannon Kelandra

8:00PM-10:00PM Arthur Blackmoon Dervilia O'Shannon
 10:00PM-12:00AM Angelique Mercedes
Saturday 12:00AM-2:00AM Arthur Blackmoon  <OPEN>
 2:00AM-4:00AM Muirenn Nic… (Meryn)  <OPEN>
 4:00AM-6:00AM Constance Mag Fionnain Wilhelm der Wulf
 6:00AM-8:00AM Ayla von Aschen Elizabeta
 8:00AM-10:00AM Castellana Ismet
 10:00AM-12:00PM Diarmad Elizabeta

We are still in need of 2 people one for midnight-2am and one from 2am- 4am.

Thank you Northkeep!

Zahava