[Northkeep] Fundraiser - part 2

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 20:17:47 PDT 2009

I kow what it is like to get hurt and not have any income.  I had to basically sell everything I owned last fall, that had any value at all just to try to feed myself, let alone pay the bills.  I'm going to try to day trip to Castellan. The ankle is lots better. I can bring something for the auction.  Maybe Friendship bread, that seems to be popular.
In Service,
Aurora