[Northkeep] Baronial guard question for Damon--An appology to all

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Mon May 11 06:04:37 PDT 2009

I beg forgiveness to all,
      I sent an email that could be interpreted as slander or wrong doing to fellow SCA members.  I am so embarrassed and ashamed of myself.  It is not my intention to cause harm to them & their reputation.  They are an inspiration to me and the desire to better myself and the areas I am most involved in.  This is the true reason of the email.  Each member has excelled in providing service not only to our barony but to other groups as well making our Barony/Northern Region/Kingdom a far better place.  It is my understanding that the opening up of the guard by clearing the roster is to allow others the opportunity to experience the position of guards-person.  Each are welcomed to reapply.

Renault de Mont Saint-Michel