[Northkeep] Baronial guard question for Damon--An appology to all

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 11 07:45:41 PDT 2009

Renault,
No worries...The Northkeep Baronial guard is an awesome unit of dedicated individuals but there are guardsmen who are slacking off as it were. Many guardsmen have valid reasons for their lack of activity but some have just fallen to the way side and it is my hope that your email may serve as the kick in the seat some of them need to wake and step up. At Castellan we will need each and every guardsman not only to take their turn standing guard but also to offer their time in service for the tear down crews that will be helping  put activities away as they end during the day packing them back into the trailer. We will also be selecting a new Captain of the guard soon, and when that happens there will be other officers of the guard selected as well. If you current serve as a guardsman or want to in the future please speak with the current Captain of the guard Wilhelm.

Northkeep will need a lot of people to start stepping up in the days ahead. There are offices that need filling: Seneschal, Herald, Chirurgeon, Youth Boffer.
Please if you can serve your Barony as a guardsman or an officer, or as an autocrat then please do so.

Kindly,
Ian