[Northkeep] Be careful

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Mon May 11 13:23:01 PDT 2009

Just got this from a co-worker. Usually he sends jokes. I wish this was
one.
Kevin
--------
We recently got a notice left on our door at home from an very active
neighborhood realtor warning that the City of Tulsa is needing money
and is writing tickets for code violations right and left. This can be
 from yards not mowed to vehicles being parked at the curbs without
being moved for a month. The cheapest of these tickets is $350.

Apparently they are looking to traffic tickets for revenue also, I just
got a $150 ticket (ouch!) coming off the BA at the Mingo exit and
apparently had not slowed completely to 40 MPH by the time I reached
the service road. Seems pretty picky to me, so watch out it looks like
they are out to get what they can where every they can!

Personally, I think they should keep a close eye on Kathy Taylor... no
telling what they could get from her!