[Northkeep] Prizes for the Castellan Baskets

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 12 07:24:21 PDT 2009

That would be fine

Ian

________________________________
From: Catherine Lackey <catanlac at yahoo.com>
To: The Barony of Northkeep <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 11:10:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Prizes for the Castellan Baskets

    Ian, I have about a dozen jewelry items if that is ok.  Could I give them to you at one of the Wednesday fighter practices?  I may be able to come up with some other items in the intervening time of a non-jewelry nature; I have some ideas I am pursuing that I would like to talk to you about to see if my ideas are a good fit.

                                                                      Catrin