[Northkeep] Uh...

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Tue May 12 16:00:25 PDT 2009

I would love to be as PC as the next person but as the auctioneer, and after
an adult beverage (or two) (or many) I can't see getting out "indentured
servant". We would be, more or less,slaves to love. We love our friend and
the money raised will go to him and his family and if we agree that we are
doing the auction to love help and support him what we call it is beside the
point and unimportant. Our Baron and Baroness have given their blessings, we
just need to figure out the best place for it on the schedule in order to
raise the most funds.

 Any thoughts? Right now we are bumping around the idea of late friday
night.
 Tina
actioneer extrordinaire