[Northkeep] Running Around At Practice

Lady Dandi ladydandi1967 at yahoo.com
Mon May 25 17:28:58 PDT 2009

Hey gang. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.
 I usually do my reading silent, since we are just getting back in the swing of things, but seems this is a real important subject.  I thought at one time Northkeep had a MOC? Has this changed? If so maybe Northkeep is  growing in smalls and maybe we need to reinstate one if  it hasn't been in  play in awhile.  If this isn't poss... then maybe the parents of the smalls can off set this by taken turns in hosting children's activity/fighter night along with Adult fighter practices too. a DVD and a  Medieval movie goes along ways.... and usually keeps most sitting and not running for a little bit anyways... also Card board Shields and weapons or Boffer, for them to  pant and tape all so was another thing i found  that kept a wide range of ages of smalls interested for some time.  Just  a few idea maybe they will help.  My smalls are no longer smalls, but raised in SCA  so I understand both sides here in this matter.  Good luck
 everyone...

"Be concentrated and leonine in the hunt for what is your true nourishment...."

Lady Verdandi Gormsdottir
House WolfStar
Kingdom of Ansteorra
Barony of Northkeep