[Northkeep] For those who skipped Warlord

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sat May 23 14:43:10 PDT 2009

HI    Katrine and I didn't have any plans tonight and thought we would see
if anyone wanted to come over this evening.  We were going to throw some
meat on the grill later.  We're not feeding anyone, but if you want to bring
your own food we will grill it for you and we can hang out, maybe watch a
movie or something.  Let us know if anyone is interested, either by email or
phone. My cell # is 405-614-0894   We thought we would cook around 6:00 or
7:00

Robert Fitzmorgan

--
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we
do not dare that they are difficult.

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
AIM: fitzmorgan
Yahoo! ID:   robert_fitzmorgan