[Northkeep] Castellan Energy Focus

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Tue May 26 15:51:30 PDT 2009

Don't forget the service auction for Thormund on Friday night after the
bardic!!! Everybody get your money ready to bid and of course those of you
who want your services to be auctioned off please start advertising your
wares.We hope to be able to give this good fellow and his family a good bit
of help to make life easier in a difficult time!
 Tina

Any day above ground is a good day!