[Northkeep] Fighter Practice

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 08:52:05 PDT 2009

Well folks we had an excellent fighter practice last night, as usual. There were several new comers who were well received and seemed eager to join us. Also we had several of the children participate in Youth Armored Combat. Ld Facon took the lead on this and reported to me that things went very well. He also expressed a desire for the other adult armored fighters to get involved. So what we need each week is to have some of us to go over to the youth combat area and help out. By rotating this around we will only be giving up  one FP each month to support this. To kick it off I will take next weeks FP to assist in this. Of course any others are welcome to join in.

Thorvald

The problem with today is: They just won't let you load the boys (and girls) up in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's damn village down.