[Northkeep] "Put out that bloody cigare..." *

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Fri May 8 19:43:27 PDT 2009

In a message dated 5/8/2009 9:35:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
ld.blackmoon at cox.net writes:

i think it all boils down to what angle " we " put on it .
is it something to put in an event flyer , possibly, especialy if it lets
people know what  the money is going for.
do we want to put a full page add in the local paper " slave sale at
upcoming recreationist gathering  "  uumm i would say no . mainly because
people will jump to conclusions and be all irate , at least till they find
out the real details .
just my devalued 2 centavoes worth ; )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur