[Northkeep] Raffle

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 21:47:22 PDT 2009

My dachshund and my Lab-size mixed breed are doing duelling kitten mamas.  They both want to wash them incessantly.  They did the same thing last year when we did this (sigh, again!) and those kittens grown up think Little Girl (7+ lbs.) is their momdog.  These are both eating like pigs and growing and the late night feedings are wiping me out too!!

                                                                                                 Catrin