[Northkeep] Officers Reports

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Fri May 15 19:16:05 PDT 2009

Greetings Northkeep,

I would like to say a big personal thank you to those who were able to make it to the school demo. You made it another wonderful public showing of how grand Northkeep can be. I would also like to remind everyone to come out on the last Wed. of each month for our Grub and Garb demo. We also have a great demo opportunity coming up. On Sat. June 27th we have been asked by the good folks at the VFW to come and do a demo at the Veteran's appreciation day. They are going to have vendors and bands and it looks to be a great demo opportunity for us and an opportunity to show appreciation to the folks who have allowed us to have a great indoor site for our weekly gathering and fighter practice. I realize that there is an event that weekend, but as we have been asked by the VFW I would like to make sure we have a good showing. Please mark the date.

Thank you,

Centurion Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus
Hospitaller Northkeep

(I am sending this to the list so that I make sure you get it. This is the second time I have sent it.)

Thanks,

Angus.